Akseron OÜ highly values the privacy of each customer. In this privacy statement, we explain what information we collect about you, why we do it, and what we do with your information.
Who is responsible for processing your data?
Identity: Akseron OÜ
Respecting the provisions of the applicable legislation, Akseron OÜ undertakes to take the necessary technical and organizational measures in accordance with the level of security corresponding to the risk of the collected data. Name of the person responsible for the processing of personal data collected by Akseron OÜ is Liubov Prokhorenko (hereinafter also responsible for the processing). Their contact details are as follows: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who are we?
Akseron OÜ offers car electrical and electronics work at Nafta 1 / Petrooleumi 6, Tallinn, Estonia. Akseron OÜ.
What information do we collect about you and from whom do we obtain it?
We collect the following information about you:
- personal data: such as first and last name;
- contact details: such as telephone number, e-mail address;
Generally, we will receive the information directly from you, through the website, by telephone or e-mail, or you will purchase the services directly by visiting us.
On what legal basis do we process your data?
We process your data on different legal bases:
- the need to enter into a contractual relationship with you or to perform a contract with you;
- your consent – if we rely on your consent to process personal data, know that you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time;
- the need to fulfill our obligations under the law.
- the need to pursue our legitimate interests, including the management of the business and the conduct of general business; detection of irregularities and fraud;
- the need to protect the vital interests of you or any other person (eg by disclosing your details to an ambulance worker in the event of an accident);
- on any other basis permitted by law.
Who do we share your information with?
We will not share the information you trust us with, except in limited circumstances and where necessary to achieve the purposes described in this privacy statement.
How long do we keep your data?
We retain your data for as long as it is necessary to fulfill various data processing purposes.
The company follows the following criteria when storing personal data:
- for as long as it is necessary to retain personal data in order to provide our services;
- if a person has a customer account or customer card with the company, we retain personal data for the entire period of account / card activity or for as long as they are needed to provide services to the person;
- if the company has a legal, contractual or other similar obligation to retain personal data, as long as it is necessary to fulfill such obligation;
- after the termination of the contractual relationship, we retain certain data for as long as the person (data subject) or the company itself has the right to file claims against the other party on the basis of the contract;
If you have given us consent to the delivery of direct marketing materials, we will retain your contact information until you have withdrawn your consent.
What are your rights regarding your data?
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- Right of access – You have the right to know what data is stored about you and how it is processed.
- Right to rectify data – You have the right to request the rectification of your personal data if it is incorrect.
- Right to delete data (“right to be forgotten”) – you have the right in certain cases to have us delete your personal data (eg if we no longer need it, you withdraw your consent to the processing of data, etc.).
- Right to restrict processing – In certain cases, you have the right to prohibit or restrict the processing of your personal data for a certain period of time (eg if you have objected to the processing).
- Right to object – Depending on the specific situation, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data if the processing of your data is in our legitimate interest or in the public interest. Objections to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes may be raised at any time.
- Right to transfer data – you have the right to request the transfer of data provided by you to us in a machine-readable form. You may also request the transfer of data directly to another controller, but only if this is technically feasible. The right to transfer only applies to data that we process with your consent or for the performance of a contract with you.
- Automated Decision Making (Including Profile Analysis) – If you have been notified that we will make a decision based on automated processing (including profile analysis) that will result in legal consequences or significant impact on you, you may request that the decision not be limited to based on automated processing.
Links to Third Party Websites
The Website may contain hyperlinks or links that allow access to the websites of third parties other than Akseron OÜ and are therefore not managed by Akseron OÜ. The owners of these websites have their own data protection policies, in any case being responsible for their own files and privacy practices.
- Domains belonging to Akseron OÜ may, among other things, contain an element that stores cookies on behalf of third parties.
How can I configure or disable cookies?
To enable, find out, block, or delete cookies installed on your computer, you can do so by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
For example, you can find information on how to do this when using a browser:
Chrome: https: //support.google.com/chrome/answer/114662? Hl = en & visit_id = 637475363464926341-2960322473 & rd = 1
For Safari IOs: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
Chrome for Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/114662?hl=es&visit_id=637475363464926341-2960322473&rd=1
On the other hand, if you don’t want Google Analytics to be able to track you across all websites, go to the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
If you need more information about how cookies work and how to remove them, you can go to the following links:
– Wikipedia entry for cookies: ¡https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie
– Org: https://www.allaboutcookies.org/
What is a cookie?
- A cookie is a text file that is sent and stored on the User’s computer by websites that the User visits. The cookie is stored in the file directory of the User’s web browser. If the User has previously visited the website, the web browser reads the cookie and transmits the corresponding information to the website or element that initially saved the cookie. More information about cookies is available on the website http://www.aki.ee/et/kupsised or on the English page http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
- Cookies allow you to monitor website usage statistics, the popularity of headings and other activities performed on the website. The information obtained from the cookie is used to improve the usability and content of the website.
Types of cookies used on the website
- Persistent cookies are essential for navigating the website and using its features. In the absence of persistent cookies, the User would not be able to use all the functions of the website.
- Session cookies allow the website to remember previous choices made by the User (for example, username, language choice, etc.) and thus provide more efficient and personalized functions.
- Tracking cookies collect data about the User’s behavior on the website. The information obtained from the tracking cookie allows us to increase the user-friendliness of the website.
What cookie do we use
To continuously optimize functionality and ensure maximum user-friendliness, some of our web services use the web analytics services below. Data used for such purposes is always non-personal.
Analytics (Google Analytics): This is used to differentiate users. We use Google Analytics cookies embedded in our website to collect information about how visitors navigate our website. We use the information to generate reports and improve the site. Cookies collect information anonymously, including the number of visitors they come from and the pages visited on our website. Permanent (2 years)
Analytics (Google Analytics): This is used to differentiate users. We use Google Analytics cookies embedded in our website to collect information about how visitors navigate our website. We use the information to generate reports and improve the site. Cookies collect information anonymously, including the number of visitors they come from and the pages visited on our website. Permanent (1 day)
Analytics (Google Analytics service): Used to limit the percentage of requests. We use Google Analytics cookies embedded in our website to collect information about how visitors navigate our website. We use the information to generate reports and improve the site. Cookies collect information anonymously, including the number of visitors they come from and the pages visited on our website. Continuous (10 minutes)